Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday's Challenge 5-17-10

It’s RealRach bringing you another MONDAY Design challenge. This week are going to do a roadmap. I’ll tell you what to do and you just do it! Follow my lead…Then take your favorite Krystal Hartley stuff and go nuts! Remember it has to contain at least 55% KH stuff. Meaning, I must know at a glance that you used mainly KH stuff! Post your layout in Krystal’s gallery at SSD and then post the link to the layout here in the comment section so I know you played along. Winner will be announced the following Monday! Good Luck…Winner will get a Krystal Hartley Gift Certificate! Don’t forget that you can find many freebies on Krystal’s blog if don’t own something of hers yet! See you next Monday with another challenge!
Here’s your map:
1. Use an odd number of photos.
2. All photos need to have a fun color action used.
3. Use 2 pieces of paper.
4. Use 1 frame.
5. Use some greenery.
6. Use a hanging element.
7. Use at least one ribbon.
8. Use a circle and journal tag.
I’ll be back next Monday with the winner and another challenge! Here’s my take on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment