Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday's Challenge 6-28-10

GO BOLD, GO LOUD! RealRach here with my Monday Challenge! This week we are going BOLD. You are NOT allowed to use ANYTHING SOLID on your layout. Everything must have a print/design on it. (not your fonts but the alphas!) I love bright and bold. I tend to use a lot of printed papers for my backgrounds. But I usually always tie that together with a few solid elements. But not today! This is truly going to challenge your creativity! Winner gets a Gift Certificate to Krystal's SSD store! Now the fine print: You must use at least 55% KH stuff (meaning I know at a glance you used her stuff), You must post your layout to her SSD Gallery, You must link your post in the comments here on the blog. And this all must be done by Midnight (EST) on Sunday, July 4th. I will pick a winner on Monday Evening. Need some KH stuff? Then grab one of the many freebies on her blog or the team blog.
Here's my layout to show you what I mean: REMEMBER....NO SOLIDS!! And don't go all chicken on me and use a muted print. I WANT YOU TO GO BOLD or go home! Ok fine...you can but just have fun! Step outside your comfort zone and step into mine!

Good Luck and BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL! You can do this!

Last weeks Winner was SMALLMOMENTS! Thanks to ALL who played! It was hard picking one winner. Try again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment