Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday's Challenge 7-5-10

Hope your 4th of July was awesome! In honor of the 4th, we are going Red, White, and Blue. I don't care what you scrap but the design must contain those colors. Making it easy on you since I am officially off on Vacation when you read this! I'll be soaking up the sun along Lake Michigan! Remember the rules...
1. Must contain 55% Krystal Hartley Stuff (meaning I know at a glance you used her stuff)
2. Must post layout in her SSD Gallery
3. Must link your layout in comments section here by Midnight (EST) on July 11th

A winner will be picked on Monday (7-12) for a gift certificate to Krystal's Store!
Here's my Red, White, and Blue :

Need some freebies to complete the challenge? She has a few up on the blog here and one her personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment